How Your Floor Should Sound!
Solid Sound Plus Underlay is a high-performance, 2mm foam underlay, engineered for the flooring industry. It contains no harmful chemicals or allergens and has some of the highest sound ratings in the market. (STC 73, IIC 75 see explanation)
Solid Sound Plus was engineered to specifically reduce the “hollow” sound heard when walking across a hard surface flooring like laminate, and to drastically reduce sound transfer between floors.
- Overlapping foil layer, and adhesive strip for faster installation!
- May be used under laminate and engineered flooring
- Quick and easy installation
- Fully tested sound barrier exceeds all building code requirements for sound transfer between floors
- Moisture barrier protects against sub-floor dampness
- May be used over in-floor heating systems
- Resistant to mold & mildew
Underlay Technical Documents
[ Documents will open in a new window or tab ]